You can use your contactless IC cards to access all of the seminar rooms during working hours. In non-working hours, you can still access the rooms except for Room 101, 106, 107 and Old building108. To use these four rooms, please contact the on duty person.
Working hours: 8 am to 6 pm
EquipmentTo facilitate discussion, computers and/or projectors are available in the seminar room.
| seminar room
|old building 108
|old building 101||television
|old building 103||television||VGA||none|
|old building 105||television||VGA||none|
|old building 107||television||VGA||none|
|new building204||projector、video 、Skype||VGA|
|new building817||projector、video 、Skype||VGA|
Usage Please refer to Manual of Seminar Room Usage
- Room 101 Manual
- Room 106 Manual
- Room 107 Manual
- 2F Seminar Rooms Manual
- VTX1000 Phone Manual
- If you would like to use the PC in the seminar room, the
presentation data can be upload to the PC's upload directory.
IPs are in Remark 3.
- Please contact the computer center if recording is needed.
- Please turn off the projector before you leave. Note that
need to press the Power button on the remote control twice (see figure).
- Please contact the computer center if you need multiple projectors simultaneously.
If the PC cannot connect to the Internet, please check whether
get a public IP (140.109.21.xxx, see Remark 4). If not, please
have the PC acquire a new IP. If problem still exists, please
the computer center.
Wireless mouse and keyboards (They are placed on speaker's desk for Room 106 and 107. For Room 101 they are on the middle desk.)
1. Wireless Mouse: Press the connect button on the receiver. After the indicator is on, press the channel button on the bottom of the mouse and wait until the indicator on the mouse is also on.
2. Wireless Keyboard: Press the connect button on the receiver. After the indicator is on, press the channel button on the right of the keyboard and wait until the indicator on the keyboard is also on.Remark 3
<>PC's IP in Room 101 (126.96.36.199), Room 106 (188.8.131.52), Room107 (184.108.40.206), and Room 306 (220.127.116.11)
To know the IP of your computer, enter the command in DOS command prompt
1. winipcfg (Windows95/98/ME)
2. ipconfig (Windows NT/2000/XP)
1. If the projector does not your data, please switch the selector on the desk again.
2. There's a distance limitation for wireless mouses and keyboards. If they do not work well, please shorten the distance before changing the batteries.
3. If the wireless mouse still does not work after you match the receiver, please switch the selector again.
4. Do not turn on and off the projector casually.