Criteria for Proposing a Special Issue in JISE
1. The decision on Special Issues will be considered in March and September every year.
2. Please first invite an associate editor of JISE who would be interested in collaborating with you as a guest editor on this special issue.
3. All papers must be reviewed according to the JISE standards. The participating associate editor and Managing editors will be responsible for accepting the final manuscripts.
4. A special issue must have a public "call for papers" available at least two months beforehand.
5. All proposals need to be approved by the editorial board.
6. At least one editor outside Taiwan (preferably outside Asia) should be invited as a guest editor to broaden international visibility.