Dear TASE 2010 Author:
Congratulations! We have been notified that your paper has been acceptedfor publication in the proceedings of the TASE 2010 Conference Proceedings.
You have already received the comments by the reviewers in a previous email. Please take them carefully into account when preparing your camera-ready paper for the proceedings. When preparing your final paper, please follow the instructions in the author kit located at:
The deadline of your paper and copyright form is: 4 JUNE 2010.
Please submit your documents by the deadline in order to publish the proceedings for the conference. We greatly appreciate your cooperation in these matters. Thank you again for your contribution to TASE 2010.
Please pay attention to the following points.
For Step 1 on the Author Kit web page, please note the following paper page limits are grouped into 2 categories:
Regular papers (10 pages maximum, 4 additional pages allowed @ $50/page)
Poster papers (4 pages maximum, 1 additional page allowed @ $50/page). We have created an online author kit that provides instructions regarding page limitations,
IEEE PDF eXpress is not a submission site. After reviewing your paper and checking for accuracy, authors must follow the submission instructions found at the author kit Web site.
- paper formatting---Please remove all page numbers.
- paper and copyright deadlines
- paper submission---You will see notification regarding your successful
- paper transmission in the pop-up window. No additional e-mail
- confirmation will be mailed.
Use only the recommended fonts: Times, Times Roman, Times New Roman, and Helvetica. Be sure to embed and subset all fonts.
Note the following:
These instructions are for Linux-based systems, but the basic information
- For users of non-Windows-based systems: We have tested the online submission process and we find that, in most instances, authors who use a Windows-based system do receive notification of successful paper transmissions. Your mileage with other systems may vary but please feel free to try.
- Authors do not need to compose their documents using a Windows-based system.
- We will check all papers and notify you if we find problems with your documents or if we have not received your work.
- Please understand that, due to our full workload, we cannot cknowledge receipt of paper and copyright form. We will contact you only if problems arise.
- Getting pdflatex to generate embedded fonts for the 14 standard ones, you may wish to access this Web site---
(the name of the file to edit, what changes to make to it, and what to do
to update the other associated configuration files) applies to a
You can access this author kit as follows:
Look forward to receiving your contribution!
TASE 2010 Organizers