This page is only available in Chinese. Please see Chinese Version.
Dr. Ruben Niederhagen’s Laboratory
- Date of Expiry
- 2022-08-18 ~ 2023-12-31
- Research assistant (full time)
- 1. We are looking for research assistants (full time) for the secure and efficient implementation of cryptographic schemes mostly from the field Post-Quantum Cryptography (PQC) on x86 systems and embedded systems (ARM, FPGAs, ...).
2. We provide a strong research environment with world leading, international researchers on the fields of Embedded Security and Post-Quantum Cryptography.
- 1. Research assistants (full time): Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer or Information Science.
2. Candidates must have strong knowledge in Python and C programming and good knowledge of Sage and Assembler programming. Also knowledge on cryptography and mathematics is beneficial.
3. Good English communication skills are mandatory.
- According to AS salary (full time) standard. For full-time research assistants, major benefits include: leave entitlement, group insurance and medical plan, flexible working hours, physical examination, year-end bonuses, and labor pension.
- Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as attachment.
- Dr. Ruben Niederhagen (email@example.com)
- (02)2788-3799 #1807