- Postdoctoral Fellows
Press Ctrl+P to print from browser
Research Lab of Dr. De-Nian Yang
- Date of Expiry
- 2023-07-28 ~ 2023-12-30
- Postdoctoral Fellow
- 1. Research topics on networking, social networks, data mining, VR and social applications
2. or with backgrounds in algorithm design, graph theory, optimization, game theory, machine learning, deep learning, statistic inference, stochastic process
3. or network programming or big data analytics
- Ph.D degree
- MOST or Academia Sinica (According to Performance)
- Please send the CV and a short research statement to email@example.com
- Dr. De-Nian Yang
Institute of Information Science
- Date of Expiry
- 2023-04-12 ~ 2023-12-31
- Assistant /Associate/Full research fellows (equivalent to the rank of assistant/associate/full professor)
- The Institute of Information Science at Academia Sinica, Taiwan, R.O.C. seeks candidates for the position of assistant research fellows(equivalent to the rank of assistant professor), in areas related to Intelligence Computing /Theory/System Researches.
Academia Sinica is a national academic research institution in Taiwan. Led by Dr. James C. Liao, a world-renowned scientist and the chief scientific advisor to the R.O.C. government, Academia Sinica conducts research on a broad spectrum of subjects in science and humanities. The Institute of Information Science is committed to quality research in computer and information science. There are over 300 full-time postdoctoral fellows and research assistants (mostly with master degree) working with a faculty of nearly 40 research fellows on various projects. Excellent computing facilities and lab spaces are available for dedicated long-term research. Current research activities are focused on Algorithms and Computation Theory, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Quantum Computing, Cryptography, Bioinformatics, Natural Language Processing, Data Mining, Formal Methods, Multimedia, Computer Systems, and Networking.
All candidates should have a Ph.D. degree in computer science or closely related fields with good research background and publication records. Salary is based on individual qualification. Additional compensation up to 40% for the first two to three years is available for applicants with exceptional qualifications. In addition to the budgeted research funding supported within Academia Sinica, external funding from government agencies and industry-sponsored institutions is also available.
- All candidates should have a Ph.D. degree in computer science or closely related fields with good research background and publication records. Fluency in Chinese is an advantage, but it''s not required.
- Salary is based on individual qualification. Additional compensation up to 40% for the first two to three years is available for applicants with exceptional qualifications. In addition to the budgeted research funding supported within Academia Sinica, external funding from government agencies and industry-sponsored institutions is also available.
- All candidates should send the following documents with Word or PDF file (incomplete application will not be reviewed): 1. detailed CV 2. Research Achievements and Future Plan 3. Publications List 4. Minimum of 2 recommendation letters 5. Ph.D. diploma
- Dr. Yuan-Hao Chang, Deputy Director Institute of Information Science Academia Sinica Nankang 115, Taipei, Taiwan
- 886-2-2788-3799 ext. 1612
The Formal Verification Lab led by Dr. Yu-Fang Chen
- Date of Expiry
- 2020-01-03 ~ 2024-12-31
- Postdoctoral Position in Program Analysis & Verification
- We are looking for a postdoctoral researcher to work on one of the following existing topics:
- Verification of storage systems
- Automatic quantum program verification.
Or form new research projects in the following directions.
- Verification of block-chain/smart contract implementation/algorithms
- Verification/testing of machine learning-enabled systems
- Other topics that might meet the research interest of Dr. Yu-Fang Chen (http://iis.sinica.edu.tw/~yfc)
- For the new directions, we expect the applicants either already have some experience on the subject or have interests to help with surveying the new area. In general, we expect applicants have a strong background in computer science or related fields and expertise in at least one of logic, algorithms, programming language theory/implementation, formal language theory, and formal verification.
- 60k-80k NTD per month, depending on the qualification
- Please send your CV and other related document to Dr. Yu-Fang Chen
- Yu-Fang Chen