- Deputy Director
- Meng-Chang Chen (2008/09/15 - 2010/09/14)
- Da-Wei Wang (2008/09/15 - 2009/09/14)
- Ming-Tat Ko (2009/09/15 - 2014/03/31)
- Acting Chief of Information Management Office
- Chiou-Feng Wang (2002/08/01 - 2013/09/28)
- Chief of Library
- Huai-Kuang Tsai (2008/01/01 - 2009/12/31)
- Deputy Chief of Library
- Shin-Cheng Mu (2008/01/01 - 2009/12/31)
Space Planning Committee
Director(Ex-officio member), Sheng-Wei Chen, Bo-Yin Yang, Chung-Yen Lin, De-Nian Yang, Der-Ming Juang
Handle space requests and allocate office/laboratory space
Elect two new members every year to replace the senior members from the pool of new faculties and the faculties who have never served on the committee.
Hiring, Reappointment, Promotion and Evaluation Committee
Director or Delegate
Hong-Yuan Liao, Der-Tsai Lee, Ming-Syan Chen, Tsan-sheng Hsu, Meng-Chang Chen, Da-Wei Wang (alternates: Jan-Ming Ho, Ming-Tat Ko)
- Recruitment, Reappointment, Promotion and Annual Evaluation.
- Form a subcommittee for each Reappointment/Promotion case, select potential external reviewers, with a minimum of FIVE.
- For reappointment cases a minimum of two reviewers from abroad.
- For promotion from Assistant Research Fellow to Associate at least three reviewers from abroad. plus three.
- For promotion from Associate Research Fellow to Research Fellow at least four reviewers from abroad. plus four.
Vote to elect the members from the pool of research fellows
Planning and Academic Development Committee
Director or Deputy Director
Pei-Zong Lee, Wen-Lian Hsu, Meng-Chang Chen, Chu-song Chen, Hsin-Min Wang, Arthur Chun-Chieh Shih, Sheng-Wei Chen
IIS Affairs Strategic Planning , review the application to attend conferences abroad, foreign visiting professors , international Conferences , the quota of Preparation Training Program for Reserved officers, review the research reports of short-term visiting professor.
Elect 4 Research Fellows, 2 Associated Research Fellows, and 1 Assistant Research Fellow from all faculty members to form the committee.
Supporting Staff Affairs Committee
Chief of Information Management Office, Chief of Library, Editor-in-Chief of JISE, Tsan-sheng Hsu, Chun-Nan Hsu, Tyng-Ruey Chuang
Elect committee members from the pool of all faculties
Colloquium Series Planning Committee
Jane Win Shih Liu
Wen-Lian Hsu, Da-Wei Wang
Coordinating and planning of Colloquium / seminar events
Appointment by Director.